Scope and purpose of the processing of personal data
3. As part of the purchase of tickets to the Event via the www.mentalwellnessdays.com website, the Customer may be asked to complete or provide certain information about themselves. This data may include, but is not limited to: (a) name and surname; (b) email address; (c) telephone number; (d) payment details.
4. In the event that the Customer purchases a ticket for the Event via the website www.mentalwellnessdays.com, Soulmio s.r.o. will send a confirmation of the purchase, an electronic ticket and any information about the change of the date or venue of the Event, cancellation of the Event and any other facts relating to the Event to the Customer's e-mail inbox.
5. Personal data is processed by Soulmio s.r.o. solely for the purpose of fulfilling the contract and meeting legal obligations, especially in the field of taxes and bookkeeping, which are also the legal grounds for processing personal data. The provision of true personal data for the purpose of fulfilling contractual obligations is a necessary contractual condition and failure to provide such data may result in the customer not entering into a contract.
6. If the Customer purchases tickets for the Event, his/her name, surname and email address may also be used by Soulmio s.r.o. to send commercial communications, i.e. in particular information about tickets, events, goods or services offered or organised by Soulmio s.r.o., which Soulmio s.r.o. believes may be of interest to the Customer.
7. The legal basis for the processing of this personal data is Soulmio s.r.o.'s legitimate interest in offering customers only information that may be of genuine interest to them.
Access to personal data
8. The personal data of customers will be processed by Soulmio s.r.o. as the controller. Soulmio s.r.o. may also transfer the personal data to its subcontractors for the above purposes to carry out the processing for it. In particular, personal data may be transferred in this way to (a) an external accounting company; (b) an external law firm; or (c) suppliers providing server, web, cloud or IT services.
Duration of processing of personal data
9. Soulmio s.r.o. will process the personal data of customers for the period of time during which Soulmio s.r.o. provides its services to the customer or for the period of time necessary to comply with archiving obligations under applicable laws such as the Accounting Act, the Archives and Records Act or tax laws.
10. After fulfilling all the obligations of the concluded contract (i.e. after payment of the price and delivery of the ticket), Soulmio s.r.o. will continue to process the personal data of customers for its legitimate interests, which are the protection of claims and the sending of ticket offers, for the necessary period of time, but no longer than 4 years.
11. If the customer has purchased a ticket from Soulmio s.r.o., Soulmio s.r.o. will process the customer's e-mail address data for the purpose of sending commercial communications until the customer refuses to receive commercial communications. The customer may refuse the processing of the customer's e-mail address for the purpose of sending commercial communications at any time by sending an e-mail message with the relevant request to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Customer rights regarding the processing of personal data
12. In connection with the processing of personal data, the customer has the right (a) to access personal data; (b) to rectification; (c) to erasure; (d) to restriction of data processing; (e) to portability; (f) to object to processing; and (g) to lodge a complaint about the processing of personal data. The Customer may exercise all of the above rights by contacting Soulmio Ltd. at email@example.com. The Customer may lodge a complaint about a breach of the Customer's rights with the supervisory authority, which is the Office for Personal Data Protection (www.uoou.cz).
Common and final provisions
Effective date: August 14, 2022